Care Home Funding & Continuing Care

You could be eligible for funding support

Many people are eligible for care home funding from Social Services, for which we can offer guidance and support. Alternatively, we offer fair and comprehensive price-plans for any privately funded residents.

Continuing care

If you’re eligible, the NHS offer a package of continuing care provided outside the hospital, either at home or in a care facility like ours.

Continuing healthcare is free so, if you chose Trentham House and meet the criteria, your accommodation; healthcare, board and any other fees will be paid for by the NHS. If your local authority is funding your accommodation, you have the legal right to choose which care facility you’d prefer to live in. As long as social services agree that our facility meets your needs, you can choose us.

If you choose to live in a care facility where the accommodation fees are higher than that of your normal living costs, a friend or relative may be able to ‘top-up’ the difference, so that you can still live in your preferred accommodation. For further details, please contact your local health authority, or ask us – we’ll answer any questions as best we can.

We are also pleased to offer Assessment Beds also.

Meet us in person

If you are ready, we welcome you to visit our care home at a time and day of your choice. Simply contact us by telephone or email to get to know us a little better and to arrange an appointment. We’ll be able to answer any questions because we’re transparent in the way that we work and live. Please treat this appointment as an opportunity to really get to know us, to decide if Trentham living fits in with your way of life.

We hope to meet you soon and wish you the very best in your choice of new residence.

Care Home Resident Playing Bingo
Get in Touch
Want to know more?

If you would like to find out more about funding, get in touch with our friendly team today.

Get in Touch